09 September 2011

an expectant commissioning

a call. to serve. to give. to invest. to direct. to love.


take a second to read it for yourself- 
   http://dldrake.wordpress.com/








join with me in praying for Daniel and the journey he has begun. 


pray that he will continue to grow in Christ and continue to love Him above everything. 
pray that the Lord will continue to raise and call people out to support his ministry.
pray that the enemy's plan to steal, kill, and destroy will not be fulfilled. 
pray that Daniel will protect his heart against the fleshly desires of this world
pray that the Lord will provide him numerous opportunities to invest in student's lives and lead them closer to Christ


and we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of Him (1 John 5:14)


I am learning that prayer without faith is pointless. I am to come to the alter with an EXPECTANT heart that the Lord WILL answer my prayers and that HIS will be done. how much joy and freedom there is in prayer! when we pray the Father's will and not our own. 


So I pray for Daniel. Knowing, waiting, and expecting the Lord to be faithful in this calling. 


and I am SURE of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6) 


DANIEL-


thank you for your obedience to the Father. it has been a joy to walk through this journey with you and to see the Lord grow you stronger through it. your walk with Him has lead me closer into His arms. I am forever thankful for you, my sweet brother. thank you for showing me the Lord, for pushing me closer to Him, and for always being there for me. It has been so exciting to see the Lord's faithfulness- and this is just the beginning! I love you!


come on! lose your life just so you can find it!











bless

No comments:

Post a Comment