16 February 2012

how He loves



so somehow I'm just now jumping onto the John Mark McMillian bandwagon (if you aren't on board with his junk, get with it)

i was in much need of this truth this morning.. happy listening!

but if they confess their iniquity that they committed against Me.. if then their uncircumcised heart is humbled and they make amends for their iniquity, then I will remember my covenant with Jacob, and I will remember my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham... when they are in the lands of their enemies, I will not reject them, neither will I abhor them so as to destroy them utterly and break my covenant with them, for I am the Lord their God.

but I will for THEIR SAKE remember the covenant with their forefather, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I AM THE LORD.
(Leviticus 26)



may your heart reflect on the truth that He brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of slavery, out of bondage to your sinful desires. and although we may go outside of our covenant with Him, for our sake, He remembers covenant with us. He is faithful. even when we aren't.




bless

No comments:

Post a Comment