02 June 2011

my cup runneth over

BUSY. BUSY. BUSY.
This basically sums up my day for you. One of my favorite parts of summer is that I am able to decide, for the most part, how I want to be spending my time and who I want to be spending my time with. This basically means I am at the student building, almost every day... and I LOVE it.


Today, after eating lunch with our favorite, Blobby, me and Marti welcomed Kevin to his first day of being a part of the student ministry. (We are now the welcoming committee for Shades for all new employees. Holler.)

Do you realize what job you've taken on, KJ?

After annoying basically everyone at the student building, we took time to write to some pretty special people in our lives.


Shout out to Basil, Vanessa, and everyone a part of Living Hope. Ya'll are in my heart forever.

First Converge. First seniors from class of 2011 spoke. Bobby's last.

my heart



Today was Rachie's first day too. She's my sister.


Not too bad. The battle continues.




You will be missed terribly.



And our anthem will be a song of praise to the King
“He is worthy, He is worthy”

With one voice we will sing, “Where oh death is your sting”
He is mighty, He is mighty.

God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together. (1 Corinthians 12:24-26)





Don't forget to count your blessings today.




bless

No comments:

Post a Comment